Cat litter is primarily composed of bentonite. So, where does bentonite originate? Is it safe to use bentonite cat litter? It is derived from the contentious mineral mining process. Bentonite sanitary sand is cat and dog toilet soil. This soil’s purpose is to agglomerate, absorb moisture, and remove odors from cat feces and urine. They can also be used on the droppings of other pets such as birds, mice, hamsters, and others.
What exactly is cat litter?
Bentonite, the main component of clay ore, is a solid block when exposed to water. Bentonite clay is frequently used to make cat litter due to its caking properties.
Is it safe to use bentonite cat litter?
There are many different types of sand available today, including bentonite sand, which is sand made from the natural clay mineral bentonite. This is the primary ingredient in toothpaste, shampoo, cosmetics, and other products. Bentonite Clay Toilet Sand absorbs and deodorizes cat poop, making cleaning your cat easier than ever.
What are the benefits of bentonite cat litter?
- Instead of wasting time smashing and changing the slag every day, you can now clean the sand with a cat litter shovel at least once a day. And keep 7-10 cm of sand in the tray on a regular basis because it has a high moisture absorption capacity, absorbs faster in 3 seconds, is more economical, and lasts longer.
- Cakes bake quickly and consistently – won’t break if your cat steps on it and is simple to remove
- Nonstick pans, such as nonstick pans, will not stick to the bottom of the cat’s pan, preventing bacteria from spreading.
- The fragrance is very strong – it comes from the closed bag. Obtain a deodorizing effect of more than 90%
- Does not produce dust, is one of the least dusty types available today, and is reasonably priced.