This Privacy Statement was last updated on September 1 2022.
1. Information Collection Purpose and Scope
The issue of information security has recently become a hot topic in major forums, making it difficult for organizations and individuals to access and trade while also causing uncontrollable nuisances in the system.
Without providing any private personal information, you can freely access and study information on the website https://kittyworldly.com/.
We will only request personal information from you if you subscribe to our newsletter or actively contact Kittyworldly.com. We use this information to identify, locate, and contact you, as well as to understand how users interact with the website.
Personal Details: Personal information is any information you voluntarily submit to Kittyworldly.com, such as your full name, address, email, phone number, and other personal information.
IP address, geographic location, browser type, referrer, duration of visit, cookies, data about pages you have visited, how you use the website,…
You post information on the website: your comments.
2. Information Use Scope
– We never sell personal information: We never sell personal information about you to third parties.
- Personalize your website and improve registration forms to improve the visitor experience.
- Send information/content from Kittyworldly.com that we believe may be of interest to you via email or other communication channels. This information may include new product updates, special offers, and marketing information about our company.
- Promote your use of our products by sharing promotions and other relevant content (based on your interests).
- To get in touch with you about account management, billing, or other administrative issues.
- To notify you of changes to the Terms of Service, Privacy Policies, or other legal agreements.
- Investigate and assist in the prevention of security issues and abuses, as well as respond to legal requests from national authorities.
You can request an export file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you provide to us, if you leave a comment or fill out a form on the website.
You have the right to request that any personal information held by Kittyworldly.com be deleted. This excludes any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security reasons.
– Using navigation information: Kittyworldly.com will use your navigational information to operate and improve the site and to provide you with many better personalized experiences as you interact and shop on the site.
– Customer feedback and testimonials:
We publish customer feedback and reviews on our website, which may include personally identifiable information. Prior to publication, we obtained consent from each client via email.
– Social networking capabilities:
Social media features are available on our website, https://kittyworldly.com (Facebook Messenger button, Zalo icon, Google Maps, Hotline…). These features may collect your IP address and set cookies in order for them to work properly.
These features and add-ons are hosted by third parties or on our website Kittyworldly.com directly. The privacy and other policies of the companies that provide these features govern your interactions with them.
A cookie is a text file that is created by a website server. The file is saved on the user’s computer’s hard disk. Cookies must be careful not to launch unauthorized programs at random. Cookies also prevent the spread of harmful viruses or the monitoring of your computer. Each server creates and assigns a unique cookie. As a result, the cookies generated by that domain can only be read by the web server on that domain.
If you visit a login page, we will place a temporary cookie to see if your browser supports cookies. This cookie contains no personally identifiable information and is automatically deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, we save your login information and display preferences in cookies. The most recent display selection is saved for one year, and the last login information is saved for two days. Your login information will be saved for two weeks if you select “Remember Me.” The login cookie information is deleted when you log out of your account.
An additional cookie is saved in your browser when you edit or publish an article. This cookie contains no personally identifiable information other than the ID of the article you edited. It will be automatically deleted after one day.
4. Personal information collection and management unit’s address
Kitten World Inc
5. Tools and methods for users to access and correct their personal information
By logging into the Kittyworldly.com website, you can update your personal information at any time.
6. Commitment to safeguarding customer personal information
Kittyworldly.com maintains and protects customer information on server systems at the time of data collection, and this customer information is protected by the best protection systems available today, including access controls and data encryption.
Customer is not permitted to use any program or tool to illegally exploit or alter data on Kittyworldly.com systems. Depending on the nature of the incident, we have the right to file a lawsuit with the appropriate authorities in accordance with current laws.
Customers should safeguard their security information, avoid disclosing personal and transaction information to third parties, and exercise caution when logging in and out of accounts to avoid revealing unnecessary information.
7. “Spam” Regulations
– Spam is one of the issues we are constantly concerned with and strive to avoid. Kittyworldly.com Disclaimer: We will only send emails if you have signed up to receive them or have used our services.
– Kittyworldly.com guarantees not to sell, sublet, or rent email addresses to third parties. If our system sends you unsolicited email, please understand that this is an unusual occurrence. At that time, please click the link to opt out of receiving emails. You may also contact the administrator directly for feedback and assistance.
Parents and guardians are encouraged to actively monitor their children’s online activities by Kittyworldly.com. Because we take children’s safety very seriously. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of their parents or guardians.
9. International Customers
Customers in the United States are the most likely to use our website. If you are a customer from a country with different data and information collection laws than the United States, please be aware that your personal information will be transferred to the United States. The United States, like many other countries, lacks data protection legislation. If you provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of that information to the United States and grant us the right to use that information in accordance with our above-mentioned policy.
Please contact us if you are dissatisfied with how we handled your inquiry or complaint.